Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Fireflies & Deep House

Just got back from an early firefly viewing. Early in the sense that the firefly season - early summer - is just beginning, and there were no more than seven fireflies to be found along the entire Philosopher's Path. But that means there were very few people as well, so it was a relaxing nightly walk. Also crossed a small electric fence and headed up the hills and into the mountains, through a couple of torii and past a waterfall or two aided by my phone as a flashlight.

At some twenty minutes walking distance from my place! Damn I'm lucky.

Now to finish this rare free evening off with some nice deep house and a fried egg or two.

Ben Watt & Jay Hannan - Lazy Dog, an excellent double deep/jazzy house album I found recently.

2 comments:

Elma said...

Sounds like a wonderful evening. Sometimes I'm jealous of your conditions (security and all that..)

heikki said...

http://www.nicejazzfestival.fr/