Sunday, June 15, 2008

Beheaded Comfort Dream

Before I forget, let me write down a dream I had today, which felt like a recurring dream (do you know that feeling?), though this is the first time I remembered it after waking up. I was in some house (feels like Transvaalplein now but might have been something else), had to get out of the front door, but I was too tall for it. So I just removed my head from my neck with my hands (sort of a click-mechanism), took my head in my hands, went outside, and put it back on (which came with the comfortable sound of liquidy goo being squashed). Inconsistencies with ordinary reality I felt I'd lived before: I could still see but I was worried about bumping into things because I thought I couldn't see; if I touched the beheaded part of my body I felt something like brains and not the inside of a neck.

Currently speculating about the meaning...if you have any suggestions, be my guest.

No comments: